Two years running, Quadrus U.S. and International Specialty Corporate Class Fund won the Lipper Award for its five-year performance two years running; in 2011, it also won for its three-year performance.
Majority of funds ranked first or second quartile
Sixty-seven per cent of London Life segregated funds and 63 per cent of Quadrus Group of Funds were ranked first or second quartile in 2011. Even through some of the toughest market conditions, we tend to outshine much of competition. This means many of the funds we offer performed well compared with funds within their peer groups.
Quartile rankings compare funds within a category and list them according to a series of calculations, including performance. While no one is suggesting one should chase short-term performance, we highlight the following to demonstrate how proud we are, and you can be, of the funds we offer Canadians.
In 2011, of all Quadrus Group of Funds:
- 63 per cent were first or second quartile
- Folio funds – 67 per cent were first or second quartile
- Balanced funds – 75 per cent were first or second quartile
In 2011, of all London Life segregated funds:
- 67 per cent were first or second quartile
- 57 per cent were first or second quartile for the five-year period
- Asset allocation funds – 76 per cent in 2011 and 67 per cent over five years were first or second quartile.
- Fixed income funds – 83 per cent in 2011 and 100 per cent over five years were first or second quartile.
With London Life segregated fund policies and Quadrus Group of Funds, we have a broad, well-balanced mix of investment options, managed by some of the very best investment managers available. We can offer you a diverse suite of funds, savings and income protection options, and the strength and stability of our organization.
With top-ranked funds, you are in the right place.
Drop me a line when you are interested in viewing the funds’ performance.